Friday, June 26, 2009
Marie's Post
So I see we have a new blog. Going to have to introduce to mom's to this! As you can see my husband works very had. So much so that he has time to create a new blog for everyone to keep up with us. Sean has been doing awesome with his riding. Better watch out Lance!! :) Not only does he ride to work, he goes and runs with his guys when he get there. Then he has this pesky lady he lives with that makes him go for walks in the evenings. I'm very proud of him. I'm the wifey. I am the helicopter part of this whole mess. I love my job as a Blackhawk pilot and at B&N. Can't think of any better jobs. Books and birds! The dogs are an interesting twist to our lives. They are young and energetic and keep us going (most of the time WAY to early in the morning). Hope you enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment