Well, it's been a while since anything has been posted on here. A lot has happened since then. Marie and I have run our first half-marathon, more to come. I've begun to train for triathlons as well. I'm now an Executive Officer in an Infantry Company. Marie is still working at Barnes and Noble and is still flying. Oh yeah...one other thing...we're expecting a little Mack around June. Good times for all. Arti and Leo are still having a blast, sometimes at our expense. We're in an awesome house, living on post. And here is a picture of my awesome wife after our half marathon, no pictures of me, but she's better looking anyway. More to follow, hopefully I can keep up with this a little better now. Later.
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Update
Well, it's been a while since anything has been posted on here. A lot has happened since then. Marie and I have run our first half-marathon, more to come. I've begun to train for triathlons as well. I'm now an Executive Officer in an Infantry Company. Marie is still working at Barnes and Noble and is still flying. Oh yeah...one other thing...we're expecting a little Mack around June. Good times for all. Arti and Leo are still having a blast, sometimes at our expense. We're in an awesome house, living on post. And here is a picture of my awesome wife after our half marathon, no pictures of me, but she's better looking anyway. More to follow, hopefully I can keep up with this a little better now. Later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment